TITHAKA TITHAKA Specialized In Student Visa and Translation +855 10 63 63 00 contact@tithaka.com
By : Tithaka Team
On : 2020-05-25 14:34:02

Many Cambodian students can be wondering about what documents they should prepare and translate when they are prepping to go and study abroad. When it is wise thinking to consult with education agents for the information, you can know briefly about some documents that you should translate with this article. Here are the seven documents you should translate or seek a translation service. 


Official Certificate: The official certificates are some certificates that you get for degrees such as diploma when you want to continue and earn a Bachelor’s degree abroad. It can also be your associate’s degree certificate or bachelor’s degree certificate for those of you who want to study a Master’s degree, as well. 

School Record Book: School record books are books that record your academic performance over the years. Those school record books are often from primary school to higher secondary school which record all your performances so that committees abroad can see whether you perform better or worse. 

Transcript: Transcript is often scoring reports for a university level. This is very special for Cambodian students who want to continue for a Master’s degree abroad. A transcript works the same way as a school-record book because it records your performance from semester to semester. 

National ID Card: National Identification Cards are those cards that identify yourselves of citizens of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Many of us start to register for national ID cards when you are 15 or 16. This is another document you should be prepared to translate or get a translation service. 

Birth Certificate: Birth Certificate is similar to a National Identification Card. However, you get birth certificates a few weeks or months after you are born, and it is often for those of you who are below 18 or even 16 years old. Some schools or universities ask for both when some of you who want to study high-schools abroad can be below 16 years old, which is not yet eligible to apply for national identification cards. 

Family Record Book: Family Record Books are some books to identify your family members. When you don’t have partners or spouses yet, you are often identified with families which your parents are the leads of your families. Regardless, you can have your own family record books when you are legally married to someone. 

Residence Book: It is a bit tricky between a Family Record Book and a Residence Book because you can share the same names with both recording books. However, they are different because residence books prove your residency, and your parents or you need to make and register for new ones when you change or move your residences. 


What Should You Get from the Article? 

In the article, Cambodian students get an opportunity to know what documents they should be prepared to translate or seek services to translate. Those documents are such as official certificates, school record books, transcripts, national ID cards, birth certificates, family record books and residence books. 

These documents are in Khmer because they are offered by the Cambodian authorities such as the ministry of education and commune offices. Meanwhile, schools or universities abroad require those documents in English. There is no doubt that Cambodian students need a translation service. 

If you are looking for some translation services, please feel free to visit Tithaka Visa & Translation, a widely recognized translation service agent at the 9th Floor, B-Ray Tower, Preah Norodom Blvd, Tonle Bassak Commune, Chamkamorn District, Phnom Penh (map here) or our Facebook page https://web.facebook.com/TithakaCambodia/. You can call 010 63 63 00 / 089 99 90 14 as well.